ROAD MARKING PAINT HIGHWAY BEADLOCK
- Used on bituminous and concrete substrates such as car parks, main highways, city streets and airport runways.
- As a general high durability road marking paint with tenacious binding of drop-on beads, particularly Silane coated beads when used.
This new generation, solvent borne road marking paint is very hard wearing and dries quickly and cures quickly. Excellent adhesion to glass beads. Greater tolerance to firmly adhering road contamination than water-born acrylics or alkyds. Typical Uses
- Surfaces must be clean, dry, free from oil, grease, lichen, etc before application.
- Can be applied directly to bare, un-primed or unsealed surfaces.
- Stir thoroughly before use.
- Recommended application method is by spraying – either airless or conventional.
- May be thinned sparingly with Xylene/Toluene to aid application.
- It can be brush applied but with difficulty. It dries so fast it must be wiped on and then left alone as it can surface dry in seconds. It can also be thinned slightly with thinners to slow the drying and make brushing easier, but, getting a thick layer onto the surface is still important.
Available: 20 Litre, 200 Litre Colours: White, Yellow, Red Refer to our Tech Data sheet for more detailed information.