ROAD MARKING PAINT WATER BASED AQUA
A high performance, water borne, acrylic, line marking paint possessing fast drying, good adhesion & high wear resistance for use on bituminous and concrete.
- As a long lasting road marking paint.
- Used on bituminous and concrete substrates such as tennis courts, car parks, main highways, city streets and airport runways.
- Where excellent glass bead holding is required.
- Surfaces must be clean, dry, free from oil, grease, lichen, etc and any loose, flaky material before application.
- Can be applied directly to bare, unprimed or unsealed surfaces.
- Stir thoroughly before use.
- Recommended application method is by spraying – either airless or conventional.
- May be thinned up to 5% by volume with water to aid application.
- It can be brush applied but with difficulty. It dries so fast it must be wiped on and then left alone as it can surface dry in seconds. It can also be thinned slightly with water to slow the drying and make brushing easier, but, getting a thick layer onto the surface is still important.
- First coast application to semi new or aged hot mix on car parks or tennis courts etc, apply a dust coat of approximately 50 Microns DFT, leave to dry for 24 hours minimum and then apply second coat to desired film build.
Available: 4 Litre, 20 Litre, 200 Litre Colours: White or Yellow Refer to our Tech Data sheet for more detailed information.