ROAD MARKING PAINT HIGHWAY CHLORINATED RUBBER SUPER B
- Used on bituminous and concrete substrates such as tennis courts, car parks, main highways, city streets and airport runways.
- For application to road surfaces with a relatively high vehicle traffic count.
- For road marking where good glass bead holding is required.
- As a carpark paint over both concrete and bituminous substances.
Chlorinated, solvent borne, rubber modified road marking paint, generally has better adhesion and thus a higher level of durability than normal alkyd road marking paints especially on concrete. Typical Uses
- Surfaces must be clean, dry, free from oil, grease, lichen, etc before application.
- Can be applied directly to bare, un-primed or unsealed surfaces.
- To aid adhesion, prime surface with Highway Road Marking Adhesion Promoter.
- Stir thoroughly before use.
- Can be applied by brush, roller or spray. Because of the fast drying nature of the standard Chlorinated Rubber Road Marking Paint it is recommended to be spray applied.
- May be thinned up to 5% with Xylene/Toluene to aid application.
- It can be brush applied but with difficulty. It dries so fast it must be wiped on and then left alone as it can surface dry in seconds. It can also be thinned slightly with thinners to slow the drying and make brushing easier but getting a thick layer onto the surface is still important.
- First coast application to semi new or aged hot mix on car parks or tennis courts etc, apply a dust coat of approximately 50 Microns DFT, leave to dry for 24 hours minimum and then apply second coat to desired film build.
Available: 20 Litre, 200 Litre Colours: White or Yellow Refer to our Tech Data sheet for more detailed information.