PAVEMAX Acrylic Paving Paint
Protects & beautifies walk on surfaces!
- Suitable for concrete* or timber floors and paving areas like paths, steps, paving, decks, verandas, residential workshop floors*.
- A tough, water based, acrylic enamel finish for exterior and interior walk on surfaces.
- Finish coat, undercoat & primer.
- Fast drying - can be walked on after overnight drying.
- Dries to a satin finish with a high opacity giving excellent UV resistance and high durability.
- Add AP Non-Slip Additive to PAVEMAX to provide a safe, textured walking surface.
- Available in Test Pots, 1 litres & 4 litres
PAVEMAX is designed for foot traffic and areas subject to occasional through traffic only. It is not suitable for garage floors, driveways or in severe environments such as chemical plants or steel wheeled traffic areas. PAVEMAX Clear is not suitable for use on Timber. Refer to our Tech Data sheet for more detailed information. Colours are only a guide. Please refer to the colour board instore or try a test pot to confirm your colour choice.
Colours shown on this website are a representation only. Please refer to the colour board instore or try a test pot to confirm colour choice