MULTIMAX Multi-Purpose Paint
MULTIMAX’s linseed oil & acrylic polymer system provides a durable & versatile all-in-one paint!
- Finish Coat, Undercoat & Primer
- Suitable for new & previously painted surfaces, wood & concrete, galvanised steel, most common surfaces
- A water based, low sheen, acrylic & linseed oil, multipurpose paint with excellent UV absorption and a tough & durable surface once hardened
- High water resistance and better tolerance to imperfect surfaces compared to conventional acrylics due to the special wicking/bonding ability of linseed oil
- For Colorsteel® type products we recommend a priming coat of ROOFMAX PRIMER for smooth baked surfaces, before the application of MULTIMAX.
- Refer to ROOFMAX PRIMER “Preparation” instructions
- Available in Test Pots, 2 litres, 4 litres & 10 litres
MULTIMAX can be used on most common substrates such as timber, concrete, galvanised steel & Zincalume® found on houses, garages, doors, gates, steps, posts, letter boxes, fascias, fences, barge boards, roofs, spouting, windowsills, gables, sheds, farm buildings and warehouses. Refer to our Tech Data sheet for more detailed information.